Today in Fleet – Monday 13 November
All the key news in fleet…
- Mitsubishi Shogun Sport returns to UK - Mitsubishi is to launch a new Shogun Sport in the UK some 10 years after the previous model departed. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Traffic lights go on trial on UK motorways - Highways England is to trial the use of traffic lights on motorway link roads to see if they can ease congestion. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- BCA to manage company car services for Suzuki - Suzuki has outsourced its company car management to BCA as it looks to drive its fleet presence. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Audi develops sustainable diesel from water - Audi is to start producing ‘virtually CO2-neutral’ e-diesel from early next year, using renewable energy, water and CO2 taken from the atmosphere. For more of the ... Read More »
- IT firm to swap to all-electric fleet - Fareham-based Taylor Made Computer Solutions is switching to an all-electric fleet as it looks to slash its carbon footprint. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Comprehensive vehicle history tops list for online trade buyers - Trade buyers place highest importance on a comprehensive vehicle history when acquiring used cars and vans online, new research from epyx indicates. For more of the ... Read More »
- Fleets offered exclusive online demo of new Skoda Karoq - Business customers can now use Skoda’s Live Tour virtual showroom to get a real-time tour of the Skoda range, including an exclusive reveal of the forthcoming ... Read More »
- Cycling experience makes for better drivers, suggests research - Cyclist-drivers are faster at spotting potential dangers on the road than those who only drive cars, according to new research. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.