Renault reveals 2011 new car range price reductions
Renault's price reductions come as the manufacturer reveals its streamlined car range. It say that many of its best-selling models will be the same price, or in many cases, substantially less than today, by up to £2,000.
• The Dynamique TomTom dCi 150 version of Laguna Hatch, which is priced at £20,485 – down by £1,415. In addition the Sports Tourer version is reduced by £1,315.
• Laguna Coupé GT Line TomTom 2.0 dCi 180, which is priced at £25,000 – down by £1,970.
• Grand Espace Dynamique TomTom 2.0 dCi 150 is now £26,550 – down by £2,050.
• Megane Hatch. Up to £1,055 has been trimmed off Dynamique TomTom versions, with an average of £410 off of the entry-level Expression versions too.
• Mégane Coupé Dynamique TomTom 1.4 TCe 130 is now £17,995 – down by £1,060. There's also a typical cut of £430 on the Expression model.
• Mégane Coupé-Cabriolet – price for dCi is lowered by up to £1,750, at £24,580.
• Wind Roadster is now £500 less, starting at £15,000.
• Clio three-, five-door and Sport Tourer ranges are reduced between £500 and £600.
• Scenic – Renault has trimmed £170 off the entry-level 1.6 Expression and £370 off the Grand Scénic Expression TCe 130.
Renault also says that it's increased equipment specs on several models, including the Laguna Coupé GT Line TomTom, which gets fully-integrated Carminat TomTom satellite navigation as standard, previously a £460 option, on top of the £1,970 price cut for the dCi 180 version.