Renault offers up to £6,000 off new van or minibus purchase
The move comes ahead of the implementation of the new vehicle emissions standards for London for 3 January 2012 as part of the Low Emission Zone (LEZ).
To help customers ensure that they are exempt from having to pay the £100 daily charge for using affected vehicles in the Low Emission Zone, as well as avoiding the £500 penalty for non-compliance, Renault will be offering the following savings to qualifying customers across its fully LEZ-compliant range on orders placed between now and 31 March 2012:
• Up to £2,300 off Kangoo Compact
• Up to £2,900 off Kangoo Van
• Up to £2,700 off Kangoo Van Maxi
• Up to £4,600 off Trafic (Panel Van, Crew Van and Platform Cab)
• Up to £6,000 off Master (Panel Van, Crew Van and conversions)
• Up to £4,600 off Trafic Passenger (nine seats) and up to £3,600 off Master Passenger models (six, nine and 17 seats)
Darren Payne, director, fleet and commercial vehicle operations, Renault UK, commented: 'With our new Renault offers for van and minibus owners, we're delighted to be a part of helping to drive down vehicle emissions in London. Not only will businesses operating in and out of the English capital benefit from the improvements of running our latest vans and minibuses, in terms of greater driver and customer comfort and safety, plus fuel savings and charge-free LEZ entry, but London residents and visitors also stand to reap the rewards of less pollution.'For more of the latest industry news, click here.