Manheim launches multi-channel remarketing website
The new stock search engine, called Connect, sits within the new website at www.manheimremarketing.co.uk and covers Manheim's physical auctions, live Simulcast links to auctions as well as "Buy Now" stock from the all-new Manheim Direct service and a range of other stand-alone electronic auctions.
For vendors Manheim says that the key benefits of the new site are:
* First truly multi-channel remarketing service allowing vendors to list all vehicles offered through Manheim Remarketing via a single integrated search engine.
* Provides options for stock to be cascaded between sales channels – ie selected stock offered on "Buy Now" before going to physical auction, or offering "not solds" as "Buy Now" before scheduling for next auction at selected centres.
* Provides easy access to the "Buy Now' channel, which gives vendors greater flexibility within remarketing strategies and significantly increases exposure of their online stock to all Manheim Remarketing buyers.
* Tactical use of new CyberAuction as channel with much greater buyer visibility.
* Greater exposure to more buyers across the whole of Manheim Remarketing division supports achievement of highest sale values.
This is in addition to a host of benefits for the buyers themselves.
Mike Pilkington, managing director, Manheim Remarketing, said: 'The introduction of this ground-breaking new website further enhances Manheim's position as the leading vehicle remarketing company in the UK. The benefits to both vendors and buyers are unsurpassed and set the standard for the rest of the remarketing industry.'