Leading fleet industry ladies to raise funds for charity in MoonWalk Scotland
A group of well-known female figures from the leasing industry has come together to raise money for charity.
The ladies all belong to the Leasing Industry Ladies Invitation Event (LILIES) industry group, which was founded over nine years ago to network on leading industry issues.
As part of an ongoing focus by the group to raise funds for charity, this year LILIES members will take part in MoonWalk Scotland. The charity event takes place in June and will see participants walk a marathon distance of 26.2 miles overnight.
LILIES members taking part in this year event comprise:
- Louisa Bell, commercial director, Avis Budget UK
- Caroline Gallagher, director corporate sales, Thrifty Car & Van Rental
- Kathleen Whittam, head of vehicle rental, Tusker
- Kathy Horsey, general manager – supply management, LeasePlan UK
- Amanda Hook-Brown, corporate operations strategy manager, BMW Group UK
- Kate Cooper-Griffiths, corporate sales manager UK, Enterprise Rent-A-Car
- Sarah Easton, managing director, Fleetondemand Ltd
Already the ladies have raised just under £5k for the charity – nearly halfway to its goal of £10k.
For more details and to donate, please visit: https://moonwalkscotland2016.everydayhero.com/uk/lilies-1