Jaguar Chauffeur Programme further improves XJ proposition
The Chauffeur Programme – which is also available with the award-winning Jaguar XF model – offers licenced operators a range of benefits, including:
• A like-for-like replacement vehicle – minimise downtime with a like-for-like replacement vehicle in the event of a mechanical breakdown during the vehicle warranty period. Vehicles will also be PCO licenced for London based chauffeurs
• Jaguar Chauffeur Insurance – tailored hire and reward insurance available through Jaguar Cars Finance with a £500 insurance contribution for the first year of the policy – peace of mind and a significant saving for chauffeur businesses
• Jaguar accident management – part of Jaguar Chauffeur Insurance, a comprehensive service for fault and non-fault accidents, including arranging repairs at a Jaguar approved repairer and the provision of a like-for-like replacement vehicle which will also be PCO licenced for London based chauffeurs
• Quintessentially Jaguar – one year’s membership of a dedicated global ‘concierge’ service, to provide assistance with special customer requests, such as theatre or restaurant bookings
• Priority servicing and repairs – to ensure vehicles are back on the road, washed and valeted, as soon as possible
Tailored finance – a range of tailored finance options, including flexible Jaguar Contract Hire profiles with varying annual mileage options, with or without maintenance
Licenced chauffeur operators who wish to experience the style and comfort of the Jaguar XJ or XF saloons can take advantage of a 72-hour demonstrator vehicle, which will be PCO licensed for businesses based in London.
'With the latest XJ and XF models, Jaguar is now in a strong position to challenge the established contenders in the chauffeur market, particularly with the support of the innovative and comprehensive Jaguar Chauffeur Programme,' said Geoff Cousins, managing director, Jaguar Cars.
He added: 'The Jaguar XJ and XF are the cars which clients – and their drivers – will want to be seen in. They are also the vehicles which businesses will want to operate, offering outstanding value for money and class-leading residual values, resulting in highly attractive cost of ownership.'
For more information please visit www.jaguar.co.uk/chauffeur