Fleet World’s five-minute industry briefing: This week’s top stories
This week’s top fleet industry stories…
- Volvo plans for 50% EV sales by 2025 - Volvo has set out plans to position itself as a leading player in the global automotive business by 2025 – including generating half its annual sales ... Read More »
- Euro 6 diesels still not meeting Euro 5 NOx limits, says ICCT - Real-world NOx emissions from diesels are still exceeding EU levels, even for the newest, Euro 6 models. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Peugeot 508 SW drives appeal of estate car sector - Peugeot has unveiled its 508 SW estate as it puts the focus on both style and practicality for the D-segment estate car market. For more of ... Read More »
- Audi Q8 brings fight to BMW X6 - Audi has unveiled its Q8 coupe-cum-SUV, bringing a flagship to its Q range to rival models such as the BMW X6, Range Rover Sport and Mercedes-Benz ... Read More »
- BMW reveals new X5 SUV - BMW’s fourth-generation X5 will go on sale in the UK later this month, priced from £56,710 on the road. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Fiat Chrysler to phase out diesel by 2021 - Fiat Chrysler has become the latest carmaker to call time on diesels in Europe with plans to ditch diesels across its car line-up by 2021, citing ... Read More »
- Fleet fuels hit hardest by WLTP CO2 hikes - Diesel and plug-in hybrid vehicles are recording the biggest rises in CO2 emissions as a result of the new WLTP fuel economy cycle, already impacting on ... Read More »
- First Drive: Jaguar I-Pace - Does Jaguar’s first electric car meet expectations? Jonathan Musk finds out… For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.