Fleet winners of 2017 Experteye awards named
Fleet manufacturers, leasing firms and dealerships have been recognised for their work in the 2017 Experteye awards.
Awarded across eight categories, the honours are based solely on independent feedback from fleet customers, leasing companies and drivers, who are asked a range of questions on a monthly basis.
The annual Fleeteye CSI award goes to the leasing provider that has achieved the highest combined results across the entire year. For dealer groups and manufacturers, awards are given for driver satisfaction for new vehicle sales and aftersales, based on feedback from over 60,000 drivers of leased vehicles in Experteye’s Touchpoint survey.
Awards also go to the best fleet manufacturer and most improved fleet manufacturer, based on research undertaken by Experteye with senior decision-makers across the major leasing companies who rate each manufacturer on their fleet proposition.
“To win an Experteye award, you need to be meeting the needs of the fleet sector and company drivers better than anyone else,” said Experteye’s chairman and founder, Rick Yarrow.
“With no judging panel, and no submission process, the winners are the companies that top their category based on customer and driver feedback, which is why an Experteye Award is so sought-after.”
Award Winners 2017
- Fleeteye CSi Award – for the leasing provider offering the best service to its customer(fleet size up to 250) Winner: Marshall Leasing
- Fleeteye CSi Award – for the leasing provider offering the best service to its customers (fleet size of 250+) Winner: Ogilvie Fleet
- Best Fleet Manufacturer – Winner: Audi
- Most Improved Fleet Manufacturer – Winner: Jaguar
- Best Fleet Dealer Network (sales) –Winner: Mazda
- Best Fleet Dealer Network (aftersales) – Winner: Mercedes-Benz
- Best Fleet Dealer Group (sales) – Winner: Norton Way Group
- Best Fleet Dealer Group (aftersales) – Winner: Perrys Motor Group