WATCH ONLINE: Geneva Motor Show digital
Following this year’s exceptional cancellation of the public Geneva Motor Show (GIMS), below are the show’s digital reveals of the most important fleet highlights.
- New Fiat 500 introduces FCA Group leasing on demand - The new electric Fiat 500 has been revealed, offering a 200-mile range, as well as a new leasing offer to customers enabling access via Leasys to ... Read More »
- Cupra Formentor sets benchmark for performance plug-in hybrid SUVs - Cupra, the fledgling performance arm of SEAT, has revealed its first standalone model, the Formentor – alongside the new SEAT and Cupra Leon. For more of ... Read More »
- Honda reveals UK pricing for hybrid-only Jazz - Order books are now open for Honda’s new fourth-generation Jazz, which will bring hybrid motoring at sub-£19k pricing. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Škoda reveals sportiest Octavia versions - The new Škoda RS iV Octavia, now a PHEV, boasts 242hp. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Mercedes-Benz reveals heavily facelifted E-Class - Mercedes-Benz’s extensive E-Class update centres on revised styling and next generation driving assistance systems. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Volkswagen shows new performance Golf models, hot Touareg and ID4 preview - Volkswagen has showed off the latest performance options in its Golf range, introducing new GTD, GTI and GTE models that now each benefit from the same ... Read More »
- European debuts for the first Lexus electric car, the UX 300e, LC convertible and enhanced ES - Lexus has provided the first European reveal of its full-electric model, the UX 300e, alongside a new electric concept, updates to its business-orientated ES model and ... Read More »
- Audi unveils new A3 and e-tron S concept - Audi’s latest-generation A3 builds on its predecessor with a fresh, more aggressive design and a “seamlessly connected” interior interface. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- BMW reveals its next electric car with Concept i4 - The Concept i4 is BMW’s next electric car, set to challenge the compact executive sector with an all-electric modern design language that will become the new ... Read More »
- Hyundai reveals new Prophecy concept - Hyundai has taken the wraps off its latest concept, Prophecy, which shows a new design direction for the company as well as autonomous technology and no-steering ... Read More »
- Byton electric SUV sets sights on UK fleets - Chinese carmaker Byton has begun talks with fleet finance companies and dealer groups in the UK, ahead of launching right-hand drive versions of the electric M-Byte ... Read More »
- Renault Morphoz concept heralds new family of electric models - Renault has revealed its latest concept car, developed on the new CMF-EV modular platform and heralding a new family of electric models. For more of the ... Read More »
- Facelifted Hyundai i30 advances game - Hyundai’s third-generation i30 has been updated with new safety and connectivity technologies plus mild hybrid powertrains that offer increased efficiency. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.