Venson becomes first to sign up to The Great British Fleet Event
Leasing and fleet management specialist Venson Automotive Solutions has been named as the first exhibitor to sign up to next year’s inaugural Great British Fleet Event, which will provide fleets with an optimum way to do business.
Launched by Fleet World, the all-in-one, single-day event – which takes place on 24 January 2019 at Novotel London West – will bring together the best of the British fleet industry to guide operators on the latest thinking and innovations, supported by a brand-new website.
Intended to put the focus on the changing face of fleet, the Great British Fleet Event comprises:
- A new website to put the focus on industry and service company innovations.
- A major new exhibition highlighting the best service companies in the fleet industry.
- Expert seminar programme to outline latest thinking on current and forthcoming fleet challenges.
- 2019 Fleet World Superstar awards to recognise innovation and brilliance in businesses running company cars and mobility solutions.
- 2019 Car of the Year awards, which will award vehicles on a price category basis to guide operators on those vehicles relevant for their fleet.
Venson has signed up to the event as an exhibitor as it looks to highlight how it can help fleets to operate safely and cost-effectively. The company will be showcase its wide range of services covering all aspects of fleet management, helping fleet operators who manage cars, commercial vehicles, HGVs and specialist vehicles, as well as providing advice on fleet funding and vehicle fit-outs.
Commenting on what the company’s years of experience bring to fleets, Simon Staton, director client management at Venson, said: “We offer training in partnership with RoSPA, as well as the Freight Transport Association (FTA) as part of their Van Excellence program. Since early 2017, we have held 18 ‘Certificate of Excellence – Van Fleet Safety’ courses specifically for fleet managers, identifying how to meet best practice in managing and maintaining commercial fleets. Attended by 216 delegates from 106 organisations, all attendees said they would recommend the course.”
For more details on the Great British Fleet Event, please click here. For further details on attending, including exhibiting, please phone…