Vauxhall launches ‘Fill4Free’ AdBlue service for fleets
Dubbed ‘Fill4Free’, the new service forms part of Vauxhall’s Service4Fleet standards that offer fleet customers money-saving, fixed-cost menu servicing at over 400 Vauxhall retailers nationwide.
The launch of the service comes as new Euro 6 emissions standards mean that most compliant diesel vehicles will need to be equipped with a Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system, which utilises AdBlue to reduce harmful NOx emissions. Current Vauxhall models that feature the technology include derivatives of the Insignia, Cascada, Zafira Tourer, Vivaro and Movano.
The free labour means customers do not have to take time out to source, store and fill AdBlue or worry about leaks, over fills or spills on their car or themselves. Only genuine Vauxhall parts will be used by manufacturer-trained technicians.
“We are delighted to offer ‘Fill4Free’ to our fleet customers,” said James Taylor, Vauxhall’s fleet sales director. “We’re always looking at ways to make life easier for our customers and this is another great addition to our excellent Service4Fleet Programme.”
Service4Fleet benefits for Vauxhall Fleet Customers include:
- Free top up or fill of your SCR tank when you purchase Genuine GM AdBlue
- Lead time maximum three working days for booking your car in
- Collection and delivery service within a 10-mile radius (five miles within the M25)
- Onward mobility (if work cannot be completed that day) consisting of courtesy car or drop off at a local station/place of work
- Only Vauxhall-approved parts used
- Free wash and vacuum following every service
- Wiper blades and standard exterior bulbs fitted FREE if vehicle is in for service or repair (Certain conditions apply)
- Vehicle Health Check to be completed and placed in every vehicle
- Dedicated pricing website (www.VauxhallService4Fleet.co.uk)
- Review with driver all service and repair work carried out. Service book to be stamped and dated