Today in Fleet – Wednesday 9 October
All the key news in fleet…
- Updated Ford S-Max and Galaxy offer added connectivity - Ford has revised its S-Max and Galaxy MPVs with new technology features as well as enhanced design. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Used diesel demand strong in top 5 EU but performance varies wildly - Diesel demonisation may have hit new car sales but it’s also brought different used car dynamics across the top five European markets, despite continued strong demand ... Read More »
- Councils get access to £2m funding to improve air quality - Local authorities in England can now bid for a share of £2m government support to implement air quality plans. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Get a comprehensive fleet risk health check with new DriveTech audit service - Fleets looking to step up their approach to driver risk can now take advantage of a new fleet risk health check service to see where they’re ... Read More »
- Peugeot 208 ‘narrowly misses out’ on five-star Euro NCAP rating - The new Peugeot 208 has dropped a Euro NCAP star compared to its predecessor after meeting five-star requirements in all areas bar protection of vulnerable road ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.