Today in Fleet – Wednesday 8 August
All the key news in fleet…
- Pricing revealed for new Kia Optima 117g/km 1.6-litre diesel - Kia’s updated Optima and Optima Sportswagon are now available to order, introducing revised design, increased technology and a new 1.6-litre diesel. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- City Auction Group appoints new operations manager - David Macklin has joined City Auction Group as operations manager for the Rockingham site. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Drivers face spot fines for engine idling - Drivers could be subject to £20 on-the-spot penalties for leaving their engines running in the street as a growing number of cities turn to anti-idling measures to ... Read More »
- LeasePlan grows profits and global fleet - LeasePlan has reported strong underlying net result growth in Q2 as well as an increase in its serviced fleet. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Volvo S90, V90 and XC90 gain T5 petrol option - Volvo has added the 2.0-litre 247bhp four-cylinder turbocharged T5 petrol across the S90 saloon, V90 estate and XC90 SUV model ranges as it continues to shift ... Read More »
- Multifleet secures new funding to expand contract hire offering - Multifleet Vehicle Management has secured a seven-figure funding package from Santander Business Banking to expand its contract hire offering. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.