Today in Fleet – Wednesday 7 August
All the key news in fleet…
- Fleet Source to support TfL’s ‘Vision Zero’ with driver training - As part of the Mayor of London’s long-term Transport Strategy to eliminate all deaths and serious injuries from road collisions, Transport for London (TfL) has appointed ... Read More »
- Free2Move Lease gains supplier status for Welsh public sector vehicle hire requirements - Free2Move Lease has become a ‘one-stop-shop’ supplier for all Welsh Public Sector Vehicle Contract Hire requirements. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Marshall Leasing outsources pool fleet management to CD Auction Group - CD Auction Group has been appointed to manage Marshall Leasing’s requirement for in-life vehicle management of their client’s spare vehicles. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Puddy’s Vehicle Solutions becomes first new Prestige Vehicle Servicing customer - Puddy’s Vehicle Solutions (PVS) – a Somerset-based provider of strategy, procurement and consulting services for the UK fleet sector – is the first new customer of ... Read More »
- Cinch used car network grows nationally - Cinch – a new online service for finding, buying and selling used cars and developed by BCA – has signed up more than a thousand car ... Read More »
- Karhoo and iVcardo partner to bring first and last mile travel everywhere - Karhoo is looking to expand its platform globally following the announcement of a new partnership with booking and dispatch platform iVcardo. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.