Today in Fleet – Wednesday 6 September
All the key news in fleet…
- Mercedes-Benz to rival Uber with new London ride share service - Mercedes-Benz is to launch a new Uber-rivalling ride sharing service in Europe, kicking off with London. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Five Euro NCAP stars for Fiesta, CX-5 and Grandland X - Ford’s new Fiesta has scored five stars in the latest Euro NCAP tests, with the Mazda CX-5 and Vauxhall/Opel Grandland X also receiving top marks. For ... Read More »
- Met runs fleet trials of fuel cell scooters - The Metropolitan Police Service is trialling seven hydrogen-powered scooters from Suzuki with the possibility of deploying them for various roles across the force. For more of ... Read More »
- Skoda adds 1.5 TSI petrol unit to Octavia line-up - Skoda has expanded the line-up for its recently facelifted Octavia (see road test here) with a new 1.5 TSI petrol engine. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Senior executive changes at Gain Solutions - Gain Solutions, which offers a number of intra-industry and end-user fleet solutions, has announced the promotion of commercial director Marcus Blakemore to the role of managing ... Read More »
- Peugeot unveils world’s smallest dealership - Peugeot has launched what it claims to be the world’s smallest car dealership as it puts the focus on its online purchase system. For more of ... Read More »
- Fleet insurer awarded Chartered Insurance Broker status - Vehicle insurance broker Gauntlet Group has earned Chartered Insurance Broker status from the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII). For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New 1.5-litre diesel for facelifted Ford EcoSport - Ford’s EcoSport baby SUV has been given a further facelift, bringing a new diesel engine as well as Intelligent All Wheel Drive technology for the first time. ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.