Today in Fleet – Wednesday 6 May
All the key news in fleet…
- Tony Greenidge moves into driving seat at IAM RoadSmart - Tony Greenidge has been appointed interim chief executive officer of IAM RoadSmart, tasked with leading the road safety charity’s work when lockdown conditions lift. For more ... Read More »
- Europcar secures new funding to support phased restart post-lockdown - Europcar Mobility Group has put new financing measures in place as it prepares for a phased restart of operations. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Brake report guides fleets on road safety leadership - New guidance is now available to help fleet managers become more effective leaders for road safety, not only protecting their drivers but also other road users. ... Read More »
- Thousands of drivers complete virtual speed awareness courses with DriveTech - More than 20,000 motorists have now completed online speed awareness courses with DriveTech, helping them avoid prosecution, points and fines. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Škoda bolsters emergency services with blue-light fleet loans - Škoda is working to support the vital work of emergency services teams across the UK, including providing loan vehicles from its existing blue-light fleet to customers ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.