Today in Fleet – Wednesday 6 December
All the key news in fleet…
- Jaguar I-Pace readies for 2018 reveal - Jaguar‘s electric SUV is on track for its global reveal at Geneva next March, with pricing and specifications due to be announced at the show. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Vauxhall Insignia GSi now available to order - Vauxhall’s range-topping Insignia GSi is available to order now, with prices starting from £33,375 OTR. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Skoda Kodiaq gains Sportline trim - Skoda has added a new Sportline trim to its Kodiaq seven-seat SUV, bringing a range of styling add-ons. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- FordPass app adds Hertz 24/7 hourly van hire - Users of the FordPass mobility app can now access a new UK-wide hourly van hire feature, available 24/7 through Hertz and intended to facilitate the transportation ... Read More »
- New Hyundai i30 Fastback to compete with Mazda on pricing - Hyundai’s i30 Fastback will go on sale on 18 January, priced from £20,305 and providing a rival to the similarly priced Mazda3 Fastback. For more of ... Read More »
- Social media amongst biggest driving threats, finds IAM RoadSmart - UK driver’s biggest fears revealed by latest IAM RoadSmart‘s Safety Culture Survey. For more of the latest industry news, click here.Related Posts Drink and drug driving ... Read More »
- CLM secures 20-year run of Investors in People accreditation - CLM Fleet Management has achieved accreditation for the international Investors in People standard for the 20th consecutive year. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- SMEs targeted with design-led EV charge points - Small businesses looking for more exclusive electric vehicle charging points can now access a new solution from European manufacturer Andersen. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.