Today in Fleet – Wednesday 5 September
All the key news in fleet…
- New engines and saloon pricing for A-Class - Mercedes-Benz has extended the A-Class range with a new petrol engine and four-wheel drive for the hatchback, and pricing for the first ever Saloon version. For ... Read More »
- Real-time digital service to help drivers avoid roadwork jams - A new digital system funded by the Government is to launch next year, bringing more accurate data for drivers to plan journeys and avoid roadworks. For ... Read More »
- Coventry cab drivers get extra incentives to ‘go electric’ - Coventry City Council is pushing for taxi drivers to make the move to electric with the help of a range of incentives. For more of the ... Read More »
- Beware bogus leasing deals on social media, warns BVRLA - Scammers are using social media to advertise bogus vehicle leasing deals – including using fake BVRLA credentials. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- ‘No end in sight’ to pump price rises, warns RAC - Increases in both petrol and diesel prices in August mean that unleaded and diesel are now at their highest level in over four years – with ... Read More »
- BP appoints UK fleet sales manager - BP has appointed Jo McDonnell as UK fleet sales manager with a remit that includes the UK fuel card operation. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.