Today in Fleet – Wednesday 5 February
All the key news in fleet…
- BVRLA numbers continue to grow as personal leasing and CV market rises - The BVRLA has reported another year of growth, with both membership numbers and total fleet size on the rise, helped by increases in personal leasing and ... Read More »
- Councils given longer to apply for eCargo Bike Grant funding - The deadline for applications to the eCargo Bike Grant Fund Local Authority Scheme has now been extended until 27 March 2020 as councils show growing interest ... Read More »
- Sopp+Sopp partnership with Concirrus to bring tech benefits for fleets - Accident management specialist Sopp+Sopp has partnered with insuretech Concirrus to develop new technology solutions for its fleet and commercial clients. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Facelifted Mitsubishi Mirage on sale - Mitsubishi’s facelifted Mirage supermini has gone on sale for 2020, priced from £10,550. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Volkswagen teams up with Hermes for UK trials of in-car delivery service - Volkswagen owners will soon be able to have parcels delivered to their car boot under a partnership between Volkswagen and consumer delivery company Hermes. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.