Today in Fleet – Wednesday 4 September
All the key news in fleet…
- C3 Aircross becomes latest Citroën to receive range updates - Citroën is updating its C3 Aircross compact SUV with a number of changes from October 2019. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Councils told to implement proper climate change plans or face legal action - ClientEarth has issued a legal warning to 100 local authorities across England on notice that they will violate their legal obligations and risk legal challenge if ... Read More »
- Fuel retailers failing to pass on big drop in wholesale costs, says RAC - Fuel retailers have failed to fully pass on big savings in the wholesale price of unleaded to drivers, with just a small fall in the average ... Read More »
- Cenex’s LCV2019 and new Connected Automated Mobility (CAM) events open today - Cenex is predicting record attendance for its two-day Cenex-LCV2019 and Cenex-Connected Automated Mobility events, which are being opened today (4 September) at Millbrook Proving Ground in Bedfordshire by Transport ... Read More »
- Connexas updates alcohol interlock to help fleets prepare for tighter legislation - Connexas has enhanced its CX-AID integrated vehicle breathalyser to help fleet managers to prepare for tightening legislation. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Plymouth City Council signs up to E-Flex vehicle-to-grid trial - Plymouth City Council is to trial vehicle-to-grid (V2G) with its fleet of electric vehicles as part of the E-Flex demonstration project. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.