Today in Fleet – Wednesday 4 December
All the key news in fleet…
- Stand-out performance for Tesla Model X in latest Euro NCAP tests - Tesla’s Model X has achieved a stand-out performance in the penultimate batch of Euro NCAP tests for 2019, which also saw the Porsche Taycan score highly. ... Read More »
- TMC Compliance+ to streamline risk management for SMC Pneumatics - SMC Pneumatics has signed up TMC as it takes action on managing the road risk for 100 company car drivers. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Fuel price gap between supermarkets and other retailers widens - Prices of unleaded and diesel fell by half a pence a litre in November but should be coming down further before Christmas. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- BigChange appoints chief operating officer - Mobile workforce management specialist BigChange has promoted logistics expert Jo Godsmark to the role of chief operating officer. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- EDF Energy to power Ubitricity EV charging network - Ubitricity has signed up EDF Energy to power its network of more than 1,800 public charge points as part of its work to help drivers without ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.