Today in Fleet – Wednesday 30 May
All the key news in fleet…
- Greenhous bolsters fleet expertise - Mark Jones has rejoined dealer group Greenhous in its fleet department as it looks to promote its corporate proposition further. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Milk & More becomes first to deploy StreetScooter EV vans - Milk delivery service Milk & More has become the first UK company to deploy electric vans from StreetScooter. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- New fleet scheme to encourage better, more efficient drivers - Lightfoot has launched a new fleet-focused rewards package to expand the benefits of its scheme further. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Transport Minister to discuss EVs for Go Ultra Low panel - Transport Minister Jesse Norman is to speak on the Government’s work to drive electric car take-up at the forthcoming Hay Festival. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Blast-resistant Škoda Superb Estate launches - Škoda UK has developed a ballistic and bullet-resistant version of its Superb Estate under a joint venture with a UK-based convertor. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- More than 300 Volkswagen e-Golfs join London car-sharing fleet - Zipcar is adding 325 all-electric e-Golfs to its car-sharing fleet in London from this summer. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Manchester expands EV chargepoint network - The MediaCityUK creative and digital hub in Manchester has deployed 10 GeniePoint Network connected chargers from ChargePoint Services to enable the use of electric vehicles by ... Read More »
- Used buyers increasingly migrating to digital tech - Aston Barclay is seeing growing use of its Buyer App as it also plans ahead to the launch of a new appraisal app for fleets. For ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.