Today in Fleet – Wednesday 30 January
All the key news in fleet…
- BVRLA membership hits all-time high - BVRLA membership reached a 20-year high in 2018 as the association scaled up its operations to meet the needs of a growing and increasingly diverse membership. ... Read More »
- ‘No excuse’ for fleets not to make weather provisions, says FleetCheck - Fleets have a moral responsibility – and even potentially a legal one – to ensure that employees have detailed guidance about travelling in wintry conditions, and ... Read More »
- Diesel sees lowest European new car market share since 2001 - The European new car market remained stable during 2018, with alternatively fuelled vehicles seeing their best-every year while diesel registrations hit a low. For more of ... Read More »
- Škoda previews new Kamiq crossover - Škoda has published the first sketches of its forthcoming urban crossover just days after it confirmed the new model will be called Kamiq. For more of ... Read More »
- PVS Asset Finance gears up for growth following FCA regulatory approval - PVS Asset Finance is set to expand after gaining regulatory approval from the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New Vauxhall Care service plans bring peace of mind for opt-out drivers - Vauxhall has partnered with EMaC to launch Vauxhall Care new and nearly new service plans. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.