Today in Fleet – Wednesday 27 September
All the key news in fleet…
- Mayor of London triggers high air pollution alert - Mayor of London Sadiq Khan has reiterated his calls for a diesel scrappage fund as he issued the seventh ‘High’ air pollution alert in the last ... Read More »
- Hertz appoints new UK country manager - Hertz UK has appointed Richard Davies as country manager. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Next-generation RAC Telematics units to bring enhanced capabilities - RAC Telematics is to drive the data capabilities of its next-generation of units with the installation of the latest hardware solution. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Poorly maintained roads causing significant damage to vehicles - The UK’s inadequate road surfaces are taking their toll on vehicles, with significant damage seen from as a result, according to Warranty Direct. For more of ... Read More »
- CBVC creates specialist business development manager role - Rick Wilson has joined fleet management and leasing firm CBVC in the newly created role of business development manager. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Prices revealed for Hyundai i30 N hot hatch - Hyundai has announced pricing and specs for the i30 N, the first performance car under its new N sub-brand. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.