Today in Fleet – Wednesday 26 September
All the key news in fleet…
- DS 7 Crossback PHEV targets sub-50g/km CO2 - DS Automobiles will add a 296bhp plug-in hybrid to the flagship DS 7 Crossback SUV next year, offering CO2 emissions of under 50g/km on the WLTP ... Read More »
- Volvo V60 Cross Country brings offroad capabilities - Volvo is launching a new V60 Cross Country following the arrival of the standard estate model this summer. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- AA spearheads new product development with chief innovation officer role - The AA has appointed James Frost to the newly created role of chief innovation officer. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Abax partners with Formula One Autocentres - Formula One Autocentres are now certified to install Abax’s Triplog GPS fleet tracking units under a new partnership between the two firms. For more of the ... Read More »
- Hydrogen refuelling station opens in Swindon - ITM Power has opened a new public hydrogen refuelling station on the M4 corridor in Swindon as it also looks to help drive the number of ... Read More »
- Severe weather hits AA profits - The AA’s pre-tax profits fell 65% for the six months ending 31 July as weather extremes and pothole “epidemic” led to a 15-year high in breakdowns. ... Read More »
- Asda sparks fresh supermarket fuel price war - Asda is cutting unleaded fuel prices from today in a move likely to see other supermarkets follow suit. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Volvo adds R-Design model to V60 range - Volvo has extended the V60 estate line-up with a new R-Design variant, bringing sportier styling and more dynamic handling. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.