Today in Fleet – Wednesday 25 March
All the key news in fleet…
- Online fleet training brings learning opportunity during lockdown, says AFP - Fleets can use the current lockdown to enhance their learning to help tackle current and forthcoming sector-based challenges, from changing legislation and tax regulations, to new ... Read More »
- Lockdown creating ‘two-speed fleet economy’ for medium-term rental, says Meridian - The coronavirus situation has created a “two-speed fleet economy” for the medium-term rental sector, with considerably increased demand in some sectors while others have effectively closed. ... Read More »
- Garages allowed to stay open, government confirms - The Government has confirmed that garages – as well as rental firms – can stay open during the coronavirus outbreak, bringing essential support for key workers. ... Read More »
- New RingGo tool builds business case for corporate parking solution - Businesses can now calculate the estimated ROI from using the RingGo Corporate parking solution. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Demand for contractors expected to increase following postponed IR35 reforms - Firms are showing increased interest for contractors, following the announcement of the postponed new off-payroll rules (IR35), according to recruiter Robert Walters. For more of the ... Read More »
- Tens of thousands of rental vehicles keeping UK infrastructure going, says BVRLA - The vital role being played by vehicle rental during the coronavirus outbreak has been spotlighted by the BVRLA, which says that tens of thousands of cars, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.