Today in Fleet – Wednesday 25 April
All the key news in fleet…
- No diesel for Lynk & Co range - Lynk & Co has unveiled its first Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV), due in Europe in 2020, as well as plans that will see an electrified ... Read More »
- Refreshed Hyundai i20 axes diesel - Hyundai has updated its i20 supermini with new safety tech and a seven-speed dual clutch transmission as it also axes diesel from the line-up. For more ... Read More »
- Fleet Evolution underscores company benefits of salary sacrifice - Deploying salary sacrifice schemes can bring recruitment and retention benefits to businesses by opening up the benefits of company cars to employees who aren’t eligible for ... Read More »
- Enhanced Nexus data reporting to help fleets drive rental efficiencies - Nexus has launched a new Management Information suite for its IRIS rental booking and management system. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Free Brake webinar to tackle driver engagement - The issue of engaging at-work drivers with key road safety messages is to come under focus in a free webinar by Brake. For more of the ... Read More »
- New Leaf earns five stars in tougher NCAP tests - The new Nissan Leaf has scored a five-star result in Euro NCAP’s more stringent crash safety ratings. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.