Today in Fleet – Wednesday 20 September
All the key news in fleet…
- Mitsubishi teases all-electric SUV coupé concept - Mitsubishi is to preview how its future design direction and electric drivetrains could work with a new SUV coupé concept at the Tokyo Motor Show next ... Read More »
- Skoda reveals prices for Karoq crossover - Skoda’s Qashqai-rivalling Karoq crossver will be priced from £20,875 with order books to open from 3 October. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Highways England’s novel solution for litterbug drivers - Drivers will now be encouraged to actually throw litter from their cars as the first new ‘funnel bins’ are set to be installed next week. For ... Read More »
- MaaS Scotland launches to promote smarter travel - A new Mobility as a Service organisation aimed at promoting smarter and more sustainable travel and transport has launched. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- New Traffic Scotland mobile site to help plan journeys - Traffic Scotland has launched a new mobile site to help drivers plan journeys. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.