Today in Fleet – Wednesday 18 October
All the key news in fleet…
- Network Rail signs up Manheim for company car defleet - Network Rail has signed up Manheim to remarket 7,000 vehicles over the next three years. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- More than half of motorists willing to pay Clean Air Zone fees - The majority of UK motorists back government plans to cut air pollution but more awareness of the proposals is needed. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- CLM announces new managing director - John Lawrence has joined CLM Fleet Management as its new managing director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Time for a rethink on driver training approaches, says Arval - Adopting a more targeted approach to driver training rather than a one-size-fits-all methodology could enhance fleet risk management as well as cut costs. For more of ... Read More »
- Fleets urged to sign up to emissions technology trials - Public and private sector fleets across the UK are being asked to join a free trial to support research into reducing air pollution. For more of ... Read More »
- Average fleet and lease values at record levels for second month - Average used car and fleet/lease values hit their highest average monthly figures on record at BCA in September, with buyer demand often outstripping supply. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.