Today in Fleet – Wednesday 18 April
All the key news in fleet…
- Vandalism claims costs up 40% - The average vandalism claim value has risen by more than 40% in the last five years, with a car insurance claim for vandalism made every 22 ... Read More »
- FCA appoints new fleet director - Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has appointed Andrew Waite as fleet and remarketing director, replacing Francis Bleasdale who has moved to another role within the company. For more ... Read More »
- Diesel RV concerns unfounded, says VRA - Concerns over a crash in used diesel car values “should now have passed” as latest data shows such fears are unfounded. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Lexus range to expand with ES compact hybrid saloon - Lexus will launch a compact hybrid saloon car below the IS in its European range later this year, likely to preview some of the technology coming ... Read More »
- Met Police signs hydrogen fuel contract with ITM - ITM Power is to supply hydrogen fuel for the Metropolitan Police Service’s new fleet of Toyota Mirai zero-emission response vehicles. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Highways England names new non-executive director - Kathryn Cearns OBE has joined the board at Highways England on a three-year contract. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.