Today in Fleet – Wednesday 16 October
All the key news in fleet…
- Alphabet GB appoints new head of broker division - Alphabet (GB) has appointed Richard Chadwick as the new head of Alphabet Partner, the company’s broker division. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Honda teases hybrid-only Jazz - Honda has published a teaser image of the fourth-generation Jazz, which makes its world premiere at the Tokyo Motor Show on 23 October. For more of the ... Read More »
- Spoof wardens ‘clamp’ cars to raise awareness of tyre dangers - Cars with dangerously low tread depths have been ‘clamped’ by spoof traffic wardens as part of a Kwik Fit campaign to raise awareness of the importance ... Read More »
- WLTP effect brings 14.5% rise for EU registrations - EU registrations rose 14.5% in September; a rise largely attributed to lower-than-usual sales in the same month last year. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Road safety comes to fore in clock changes inquiry - The House of Lords is continuing its inquiry on the European Commission’s proposal to end seasonal changes of time in the EU, taking evidence on what ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.