Today in Fleet – Wednesday 15 May
All the key news in fleet…
- Hyundai Tucson gains N Line trim and new mild hybrid diesel - Hyundai’s Tucson has gained a new performance-inspired N Line trim following in the footsteps of the recently launched i30 model. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- ACFO joins newly rebranded Fleet and Mobility Management Federation Europe - ACFO has formally joined the Fleet and Mobility Management Federation Europe (FMFE) in a move to share best fleet management practice across Europe and worldwide. For ... Read More »
- Endsleigh appoints Auto Windscreens as preferred supplier - Endsleigh has signed up Auto Windscreens as its preferred vehicle glass repair and replacement provider. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Idling drivers could get instant fines - Drivers who repeatedly leave engines idling while stationary could get fines under new proposals said to under consideration by the Government. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Enterprise continues sustainability focus at new branch - Enterprise has introduced solar lighting, natural drainage and rainwater harvesting at its new Monmouth branch as part of a continuing focus on sustainable measures. For more of the ... Read More »
- Car and van traffic hit all-time high - New Department for Transport Road Traffic Estimates show road traffic in Great Britain rose last year with car and van traffic both hitting all-time highs. For ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.