Today in Fleet – Wednesday 13 February
All the key news in fleet…
- First interior shot and Honda Urban EV details revealed - Ahead of the Geneva Motor Show 2019, Honda has revealed the first image of the prototype dashboard of its hotly anticipated battery-electric Urban EV hatchback. For ... Read More »
- UK used car market down in 2018 but diesel and ULEV demand rises - The used car market fell 2.1% in 2018 but demand for ultra low emission vehicles was up while diesels remained popular. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- Volvo provides added SME support with Virtual Sales Team - Volvo Car UK has launched a Virtual Sales Team to bring added support for SMEs. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Green Motion introduces pricing tiers to differentiate services - Low-emission vehicle rental firm Green Motion has launched new pricing tiers to bring rental packages with varying levels of deposit, excess and mileage allowances. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Škoda adds new Octavia SE Drive trim - Škoda has extended its Octavia hatch and estate line-ups with the addition of a new trim focused on providing extra equipment and value. For more of ... Read More »
- Brake Fleet Safety Conference to highlight safety best practice - Brake has announced details of its 2019 Fleet Safety Conference, which will take place this spring and enable fleet managers and suppliers to share best practice ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.