Today in Fleet – Wednesday 11 March
All the key news in fleet…
- Ubeeqo adds Hyundai Ioniq hybrid to fleet as membership doubles - Car sharing brand Ubeeqo, part of Europcar Mobility Group, has introduced the Hyundai Ioniq hybrid to its UK fleet to help local authorities across London to ... Read More »
- Enterprise Car Club expands in Cardiff - Enterprise Car Club has more than doubled the number of on-street vehicles in Cardiff as it reports fast-growing demand. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- BMW 2 Series Gran Coupé starts deliveries - BMW has expanded its 2 Series range with the addition of the four-door Gran Coupé, which starts UK deliveries this week. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- TTC Group and D.Tec International tie-up to drive road safety - Fleet risk management specialist TTC Group has teamed up with D.Tec International to help significantly reduce road traffic collisions. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- New resources to help fleets step up drug and alcohol policies - Brake’s Global Fleet Champions campaign has introduced new resources in partnership with D-Tec International to enable fleets crack down on drink and drug driving. For more ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.