Today in Fleet – Wednesday 11 July
All the key news in fleet…
- Vauxhall concept to redefine brand design language - Vauxhall has teased a new concept that will embody its core design values going forward as part of its integration into the PSA Group. Related Post ... Read More »
- Emerging technologies hitting premium brand reliability, finds JD Power - Volume brands are faring better than premium when it comes to vehicle dependability, latest research from JD Power finds.
- Councils to make £900m parking ‘profit’ in 2018/19 - Councils in England are on track to make a ‘profit’ of almost £900m from their parking operations in the current financial year. Related Post New tech ... Read More »
- UK true fleet market close to hat-trick - The UK true fleet market missed out on a third positive month in a row by just 29 registrations in June. Related Post UK true fleet ... Read More »
- Tracker appoints new head of police liaison - Tracker has appointed Clive Wain as its new head of police liaison, replacing Andy Barr who has now retired.
- Prices revealed for 2018 Hyundai Tucson - Hyundai has revealed pricing for its facelifted Tucson, which gains a 2.0-litre 48-volt mild hybrid diesel variant as well as a new 1.6-litre CRDi diesel in ... Read More »