Today in Fleet – Wednesday 10 October
All the key news in fleet…
- ChargePoint and EVBox simplify charging with new roaming agreement - Electric vehicle drivers in Europe and North America will now be able to roam between the ChargePoint and EVBox networks under a new “first-of-its-kind” global agreement. ... Read More »
- JLR to close Solihull plant for two weeks - Jaguar Land Rover has announced a two-week shutdown period later this month at its Solihull plant as it looks to take further action on declining global ... Read More »
- Mike Todd named as new CEO at Volkswagen Financial Services - Mike Todd has returned to Volkswagen Financial Services (UK), taking on the role of chief executive officer. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- UK Autodrive project concludes with autonomous Range Rover demo - A Range Rover Sport has completed the first ever self-driving lap of the Coventry Ring Road, showcasing its ability to change lanes, merge with traffic and ... Read More »
- Lower Thames Crossing to cut Dartford congestion - A consultation has opened on latest plans for the Lower Thames Crossing, which is expected to bring major benefits to drivers in the area. For more ... Read More »
- Enterprise promotion brings faster access to free rental days - Enterprise Rent-A-Car has launched a new promotion that enables loyalty members to earn double points on qualifying rentals. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.