Today in Fleet – Wednesday 10 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Tesla adds EV trip planning tool online - Tesla’s in-car trip planning tool is now available online, enabling drivers to gain detailed journey information including charging times en route without needing to be in ... Read More »
- Government highlights tax benefits for ultra-low emission vehicles - Office for Low Emission Vehicles (OLEV) guidance on the tax benefits of ultra-low emission vehicles is now available. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Volkswagen creates electric mobility division - The Volkswagen brand is to create an additional board of management division to oversee its electric mobility programme, launching on 1 February. For more of the ... Read More »
- Three-year high in oil prices spells potential misery for motorists - Motorists are being warned of a likely increase in the price of fuel as US crude oil prices hit $70 a barrel for the first time ... Read More »
- Europcar Group appoints new chief financial officer - Europcar Group has appointed Luc Peligry, as chief financial officer, supporting ongoing growth of the company. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Hyundai Nexo fuel cell SUV to bring 500-mile range - Hyundai has revealed its Nexo fuel cell electric vehicle, which will provide a successor to the ix35 with increased power, range and performance when it goes on ... Read More »
- Euro NCAP reveals best-in-class cars of 2017 - Euro NCAP has named its best performers for 2017, which saw Volkswagen take three of the six titles. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- IMServ switches from vans to Kia Picantos for site visit agents - Energy data collection company IMServ is deploying a fleet of 51 Kia Picantos for its meter reading team, replacing the previous small vans used by the site ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.