Today in Fleet – Tuesday 8 May
All the key news in fleet…
- Allianz fleet insurance to include dashcam and misfuel cover - Allianz Insurance has updated its commercial motor fleet solutions with a range of new additions. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Volvo to feature built-in Google Maps - Volvo will integrate apps including Google Maps into its next-generation infotainment system, as the carmaker moves to Android software. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- VisionTrack drives engineering team - Steve Moseley has joined VisionTrack as engineering manager as the telematics and video camera firm plans for expansion. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Ordnance Survey to provide mapping for autonomous vehicles - Ordnance Survey has signed a deal to provide mapping services for British sportscar cum driverless pods manufacturer Westfield Technology Group. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- 60% of vehicles in London to be electric by 2030 - Latest forecasts by CEBR show nearly 60% of vehicles in London will be electric in just 12 years time. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Jaguar electrifies Heathrow with 200 I-Pace - A fleet of 200 electric Jaguar I-Pace are to be used as a luxury chauffeur service operating to and from Heathrow airport. For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.