Today in Fleet – Tuesday 8 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Prices and specs announced for Škoda Kodiaq vRS - Škoda has announced prices and final specification for the new Kodiaq vRS – the most powerful diesel production vRS model ever built by the brand – ... Read More »
- Crash-for-cash scammers jailed - 16 people, including members of an organised criminal group from Luton, have been sentenced for crash-for-cash crimes after being linked to nearly 80 collisions. For more ... Read More »
- City drivers call for smart traffic measures to cut commute times - Almost two-thirds (65%) of city-dwellers are frustrated with the levels of congestion in their city and want smart city measures to combat rising commute times. For ... Read More »
- Thatcham Research reveals 10 safest new cars - Thatcham Research has revealed its list of the 10 safest new cars for 2019, which team up top-level crash protection ratings with crash avoidance technology. For ... Read More »
- FMG appoints Andrew Chandler as sales director - FMG has appointed its head of sales and marketing, Andrew Chandler as sales director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- New Suzuki Jimny scores high RV from Cap - Suzuki’s new Jimny compact SUV has received a strong RV from Cap Automotive as it goes on sale in the UK. For more of the latest ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.