Today in Fleet – Tuesday 6 March
All the key news in fleet…
- Vauxhall Grandland X now available with adaptive traction control - Vauxhall has introduced its fully electronic IntelliGrip traction control system on the Grandland X SUV, bringing enhanced grip and stability. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- VRA to put forward best-practice guidelines on ASA ruling - Best practice guidelines on how to handle the recent Advertising Standards Authority ruling on previous business use cars are to come under focus at the next ... Read More »
- Shropshire Council puts benefits of Enterprise Car Club to test - Shropshire Council is trialling an Enterprise Car Club scheme to assess the cost and CO2-saving benefits. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Kwik Fit Fleet picks up two honours at Alphabet Supplier Awards - Alphabet has named the winners of its 2018 Supplier Awards, with Kwik Fit Fleet having secured a double award win. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Aston Barclay to invest £1m in Chelmsford - Aston Barclay has announced plans to invest £1m into its Chelmsford auction site this year, increasing capacity and introducing a twin turntable inspection bay. For more ... Read More »
- Quarter of employees put of meetings to avoid expense pay-out - One in four employed adults have postponed or cancelled a meeting to avoid the personal expense pay out. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.