Today in Fleet – Tuesday 5 June
All the key news in fleet…
- Apple opens CarPlay to Google Maps and Waze - Apple CarPlay will be able to stream third-party navigation apps, such as Google Maps or Waze, when the company rolls out its next operating system update ... Read More »
- New online training module to tackle ‘bridge strikes’ - A new driver training module is now available from E-Training World to help vehicle operators reduce bridge strikes. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Seven-seater Lexus SUV debuts in UK - Lexus has entered the UK’s seven-seat SUV market for the first time with the launch of its RX ‘L’ model. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Petrol prices hit by biggest rise in 18 years - May brought the worst increase in price of petrol in at least 18 years, with 6p a litre being added at the pumps in May. For ... Read More »
- Fiat Professional offers discounts to Checkatrade members - Members of the Checkatrade scheme can now get discounts off the Fiat Professional range under a new partnership. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Fleetondemand enhances mobility platform - Fleetondemand has augmented its Drive for Mobility (D4M) platform to enhance its services for fleets. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.