Today in Fleet – Tuesday 5 June
All the key news in fleet…
- Apple opens CarPlay to Google Maps and Waze - Apple CarPlay will be able to stream third-party navigation apps, such as Google Maps or Waze, when the company rolls out its next operating system update ... Read More »
- New online training module to tackle ‘bridge strikes’ - A new driver training module is now available from E-Training World to help vehicle operators reduce bridge strikes. Related Post E-Training World claims “huge leap forward... ... Read More »
- Seven-seater Lexus SUV debuts in UK - Lexus has entered the UK’s seven-seat SUV market for the first time with the launch of its RX ‘L’ model.
- Petrol prices hit by biggest rise in 18 years - May brought the worst increase in price of petrol in at least 18 years, with 6p a litre being added at the pumps in May. Related ... Read More »
- Fiat Professional offers discounts to Checkatrade members - Members of the Checkatrade scheme can now get discounts off the Fiat Professional range under a new partnership.
- Fleetondemand enhances mobility platform - Fleetondemand has augmented its Drive for Mobility (D4M) platform to enhance its services for fleets. Related Post Spaces still left for ICFM ‘big data’ Masterclass... Today ... Read More »