Today in Fleet – Tuesday 4 December
All the key news in fleet…
- Pricing and specs announced for new Kia e-Niro - Kia has announced pricing and specifications for its e-Niro SUV (see road test here), which goes on sale in April as the brand’s second global electric ... Read More »
- Whitehorn stands down as Hyundai UK president and CEO - Hyundai has announced that Tony Whitehorn is to stand down from his role as the company’s UK president and CEO at the end of this year. ... Read More »
- Barry Beeston joins Circle Leasing as managing director - Fleet and automotive industry specialist Barry Beeston has joined courtesy car giant Circle Leasing as managing director. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- BCA opens dedicated BMW refurb centre - BCA Fleet Solutions has opened a facility for BMW UK to manage the appraisal and refurbishment of up to 55,000 vehicles a year. For more of ... Read More »
- Bill to clamp down on private car companies gets Commons support - The House of Commons has lent its approval to a private members’ bill seeking to protect drivers from unscrupulous private car parking companies. For more of ... Read More »
- 90% of drivers support in-car alcolocks - The vast majority of drivers would support breathalysers being installed in cars to prevent drink driving, new research finds. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.