Today in Fleet – Tuesday 3 July
All the key news in fleet…
- Zenith removes models not tested for WLTP - Zenith has updated its quoting platform in a short-term move to take off all cars that are not yet WLTP-approved. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Buyers increasingly turning to dealerships to purchase cars - The internet is now the most common method for researching a car but buyers are resolutely turning to dealerships to actually make purchases, new research finds. ... Read More »
- Midlands Expressway slammed for M6 Toll rises - Charges to use Birmingham’s M6 Toll road are to rise across the board from the end of July, prompting concerns that this will drive more HGVs through ... Read More »
- CLM to cut SMR costs 20% for AGA - Longstanding CLM customer AGA Rangemaster is set to see significant cost savings after returning to the fleet management specialist two years after it left for another ... Read More »
- Jeep and Alfa introduce five-year warranties - Selected Alfa models and the full Jeep range are to get a new five-year warranty in a move to further drive buyer confidence. For more of ... Read More »
- Rapid response Karoq joins Škoda blue light fleet - Škoda’s Karoq compact SUV has been given the blue light treatment to equip it as a rapid response vehicle for fire and rescue, ambulance and police ... Read More »
- Dekra acquires Gain Solutions - Dekra Automotive has acquired vehicle inspection and fleet management firm Gain Solutions for an undisclosed amount. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Hyundai Kona now available in diesel - Hyundai has launched the Kona 1.6 CRDi diesel alongside the existing petrol models and forthcoming electric variant as it reports continued demand for clean diesel engines. ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.