Today in Fleet – Tuesday 29 January
All the key news in fleet…
- Smart motorways could catch more fleet drivers speeding - The growing use of smart motorways across the UK will increase the need for regular driver licence checking because of the increased capture of speeding events. ... Read More »
- Airmax Remote achieves ISO 9001:2015 certification - Telematics specialist Airmax Remote has secured the new ISO 9001:2015 (standard of Quality Management Systems) certificate. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- 2019 Nissan Micra updates bring lower-CO2 petrol engine - Nissan has revised its fifth-generation Micra for 2019 with two new petrol engines, a new N-Sport grade and a new automatic gearbox. For more of the ... Read More »
- Pre-booked parking can help cut emissions - Pre-booking parking rather than driving around looking for a parking spot could help with the drive to reduce air pollution, as well as saving time and ... Read More »
- Green Motion seeks franchisees as part of expansion programme - Low emission vehicle rental firm Green Motion is looking for further franchisees as it accelerates its expansion in 2019. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.