Today in Fleet – Tuesday 28 August
All the key news in fleet…
- Toyota and Uber extend autonomous car partnership - Toyota and Uber are to co-develop an autonomous ride-sharing service, scheduled to launch in 2021. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- Arval works with AFS on VE103 self-service solution for drivers - Arval is developing a new self-service VE103 solution for drivers, intended to save costs and provide faster provision of documents. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- EO brings smart charging benefits to EV fleets - Fleets running electric vehicles can now benefit from automatic load management without the need to upgrade to a smart charging infrastructure with the help of EO ... Read More »
- Jaguar Land Rover ‘virtual eyes’ could increase trust in autonomous cars - Self-driving pods are being fitted with virtual eyes from Jaguar Land Rover as part of research into engaging road user trust into autonomous vehicles. For more ... Read More »
- Zip Water cuts fleet insurance costs by £30,000+ - A risk management drive at drinking water appliance specialist Zip Water UK has helped the company manage fleet risk and cut annual insurance costs by more ... Read More »
- Incorporate ADAS education into fleet policies, says Arval - Fleet drivers need educating on the use of ADAS devices to ensure they make a positive impact on safety, according to Arval. For more of the ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.