Today in Fleet – Tuesday 26 September
All the key news in fleet…
- CBVC creates specialist business development manager role - Rick Wilson has joined fleet management and leasing firm CBVC in the newly created role of business development manager. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Prices revealed for Hyundai i30 N hot hatch - Hyundai has announced pricing and specs for the i30 N, the first performance car under its new N sub-brand. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- LeasePlan tax guide covers OpRA and WLTP - LeasePlan has published its latest Fleet Funding and Taxation Guide providing up-to-date advice following far-reaching changes introduced in the Spring Budget and Finance Bill. For more of ... Read More »
- Mitsubishi scrappage deal offers £4k off Outlander PHEV - Mitsubishi has launched a scrappage scheme, offering a saving of up to £4,000 on models including the Outlander PHEV. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Aston Barclay to drive online bids and sales with new imaging tech - Aston Barclay has adopted new GardX SpinCar imaging technology, which it says should dramatically increase online bids and sales. For more of the latest industry news, ... Read More »
- Autoglass ADAS calibration centre opens in Cardiff - Autoglass has opened a new centre in Cardiff to provide calibration services for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS). For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.