Today in Fleet – Tuesday 22 October
All the key news in fleet…
- BCA daily valuation intelligence to bring real-time remarketing insight - BCA has introduced daily valuation intelligence to ensure buyers and sellers are fully informed with actual market conditions. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Fleets offered chance to drive carbon-neutral at Shell - Shell fuel card customers in the UK can now choose to offset the carbon dioxide emissions from their fuel purchases, helping fleets to reduce their environmental ... Read More »
- Epyx’s 1link Service Network hits 100 millionth fleet transaction - Epyx’s 1link Service Network service has processed its 100 millionth fleet transaction in just under two decades since it launched. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Scottish Borders Council drives down costs and CO2 with E-Car Club - Scottish Borders Council has seen a reduction in grey fleet costs and CO2 after deploying a fully managed fleet of low-emission vehicles from E-Car Club. For ... Read More »
- Speaker line-up revealed for VRA’s ‘2020 Vision’ seminar - Next month’s ‘2020 Vision’ seminar from the Vehicle Remarketing Association (VRA) will boast a top line-up of speakers to help fleet and automotive industry delegates deal ... Read More »
For more of the latest industry news, click here.