Today in Fleet – Tuesday 22 May
All the key news in fleet…
- New rules to protect police pursuit drivers - The Home Office is launching a consultation to provide police officers with better legal protection when it comes to high-speed pursuits. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Europcar Group puts focus on mobility under rebrand - Europcar Group has rebranded with a new name and identity to reflect its transformation into a mobility provider. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- National Windscreens wins Royal Mail sole supplier contract - Royal Mail has appointed National Windscreens as sole supplier for glass fitting and calibration services across its 49,000-strong vehicle fleet. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Dundee City Council goes live with rapid chargers - Dundee City Council is seeing successful results from the installation of eVolt UK rapid charging units intended to promote electric taxi use. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- New car clubs go live in Waltham Forest - Waltham Forest Council has introduced two new fixed bay car club operators to the borough for local businesses and residents. For more of the latest industry ... Read More »
- Parcel delivery fleets vital to electric vehicle adoption, says Arval - Success with parcel delivery fleets will prove to be “essential” to the success of electric vans. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.