Today in Fleet – Tuesday 22 May
All the key news in fleet…
- New rules to protect police pursuit drivers - The Home Office is launching a consultation to provide police officers with better legal protection when it comes to high-speed pursuits.
- Europcar Group puts focus on mobility under rebrand - Europcar Group has rebranded with a new name and identity to reflect its transformation into a mobility provider. Related Post Europcar drives mobility focus with new ... Read More »
- National Windscreens wins Royal Mail sole supplier contract - Royal Mail has appointed National Windscreens as sole supplier for glass fitting and calibration services across its 49,000-strong vehicle fleet. Related Post National Windscreens scoops Days ... Read More »
- Dundee City Council goes live with rapid chargers - Dundee City Council is seeing successful results from the installation of eVolt UK rapid charging units intended to promote electric taxi use. Related Post Euro Garages sites ... Read More »
- New car clubs go live in Waltham Forest - Waltham Forest Council has introduced two new fixed bay car club operators to the borough for local businesses and residents. Related Post New rental deal cuts ... Read More »
- Parcel delivery fleets vital to electric vehicle adoption, says Arval - Success with parcel delivery fleets will prove to be “essential” to the success of electric vans. Related Post WLTP ‘limbo’ prompting fleets to exten... Fleets starting ... Read More »