Today in Fleet – Tuesday 21 November
All the key news in fleet…
- KeyFleet awards fleet contract to FMG - FMG is to supply incident management services for KeyFleet clients under a new three-year deal intended to drive down the total cost of incidents and enhance ... Read More »
- Technology driving shift to fleet mobility - Fleets are increasingly turning to software to manage overall employee mobility as well as company vehicles in line with a growing industry shift to holistic mobility ... Read More »
- Nottingham City Council to deploy more than 200 charging points - Around 230 charging points are to go live in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire and Derby as Nottingham City Council drives its Go Ultra Low City status. For more ... Read More »
- Jo Ewen to drive new business activities at Alphabet - Alphabet has appointed Jo Ewen to lead new business activities for corporate, SME direct and public sector under the newly created role of general manager for ... Read More »
- City Auction Group to use newly launched IVS for remarketing - US vehicle remarketing firm Cars Recon has closed the first major deal for its newly launched UK company, International Vehicle Solutions (IVS). For more of the ... Read More »
- TTC wellbeing days for businesses to drive road risk message - TTC has launched a new initiative, intended to highlight road safety issues for fleet drivers. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.