Today in Fleet – Tuesday 21 August
All the key news in fleet…
- Mazda CX-3 debuts 114g/km 1.8-litre diesel - Mazda’s updated CX-3 compact SUV will go on sale at the end of August, debuting a 113bhp 1.8-litre diesel engine, alongside styling and equipment upgrades. For more of ... Read More »
- Dart Charge to increase 20% - The Dart Charge for Class B vehicles on registered accounts is to increase 20% from 1 October 2018. For more of the latest industry news, click ... Read More »
- Gig economy drivers more likely to crash - Self-employed courier or taxi drivers could be significantly more likely to crash due to work pressures. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
- UK fleet replacement cycles much shorter than in Europe - UK fleets are keeping their cars and vans almost two years less than the European average, new research from Arval finds. For more of the latest ... Read More »
- August bank holiday could increase journey times fourfold - More than 14 million cars are expected to take to the country’s major roads over the coming bank holiday, potentially increasing journey times fourfold for some ... Read More »
- VWFS dealer sales give ‘last chance to buy’ - Volkswagen Financial Services UK has launched a new series of online car and van auctions for dealers. For more of the latest industry news, click here.
For more of the latest industry news, click here.